As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dog training clickers are an essential tool for any dog owner who wants to train their pet. They are a simple, effective way to communicate with your dog and help them learn new tricks or behaviors. There are many different types of dog training clickers on the market, so it can be difficult to choose the right one for your needs. To help you make the best decision, we’ve compiled a list of the seven best dog training clickers, based on price, features, and customer reviews.
1. The first option on our list is the PetSafe Click and Treat Training Clicker. This clicker is affordably priced at just $7.99 and comes with a key ring attachment for easy access. It also has a built-in treat dispenser, so you can reward your dog for good behavior immediately after they perform the desired action. The clicker itself is easy to use, with a large button that can be pressed with one hand.
2. If you’re looking for a more versatile dog training clicker, the Dogtra IQ-Plus Clicker might be a good option for you. This clicker can be used for both basic and advanced training, and features a two-button design that allows you to switch between modes. It also has a built-in treat dispenser, like the PetSafe clicker, and is priced at just $11.99.
3. The third option on our list is the Garmin Delta Smart Dog Training Clicker. This clicker is a bit more expensive than the previous two, at $49.99, but it includes some features that may be worth the extra cost. For example, it has a built-in GPS tracker, so you can keep track of your dog’s location while they’re training. It also has a BarkLimiter feature that can help reduce excessive barking.
4. The fourth option on our list is the SportDOG SD-425 Training Clicker. This clicker is similar to the Garmin Delta in terms of features and price, at $49.99. It also includes a GPS tracker and BarkLimiter, as well as a few other features that may be helpful for dog training, such as a vibration setting and an LED light.
5. The fifth option on our list is the iFetch Too Interactive Ball Launcher. This device is unique in that it doesn’t just dispense treats, but also launches balls for your dog to fetch. It’s great for dogs who need a lot of exercise, and is priced at $199.99.
6. The sixth option on our list is the Kong Classic Dog Toy. This toy is a bit different from the other options on our list, as it’s not technically a dog training clicker. However, it’s included on our list because it’s a popular toy for dogs and can be used to dispense treats. It’s priced at $13.99.
7. The last option on our list is the PetSafe Busy Buddy Tug-a-Jug. This toy is similar to the Kong Classic, in that it’s a toy for dogs that can also be used to dispense treats. It’s priced at $19.95.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.