As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re in the market for a new refrigerator, you’ve probably noticed that there are a ton of different options to choose from. But when it comes to finding the best refrigerator for your needs, it really comes down to two main types: side-by-side and French door.
In a side-by-side refrigerator, the freezer is typically located on the left side, while the refrigerator is on the right. This type of fridge is usually wider than a French door fridge, but not as deep.
French door refrigerators, on the other hand, have the freezer located at the bottom of the fridge. This type of fridge is usually deeper than a side-by-side, but not as wide.
So, which type of refrigerator is best for you? It really depends on your needs and preferences. Here’s a closer look at the pros and cons of each type of fridge:
– Wider than French door refrigerators, so they can fit more food
– Doors don’t swing open as far, so they’re great for small kitchens
– Ice and water dispensers are typically located on the door, so they’re easy to use
– Not as deep as French door refrigerators, so you might have to store some items on the counter
– The freezer might not be able to hold as much as you need
French Door Refrigerators
– Deeper than side-by-side refrigerators, so you can fit more food
– The bottom freezer is easier to access than the top freezer in a side-by-side fridge
– Narrower than side-by-side refrigerators, so they might not fit as much food
– The doors can swing open too far and hit things in the kitchen
Leave a Reply